I've been "tagged" by Julie and asked to describe 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. Here goes:
1. I can't relax at the end of the day until the house is picked up. Dishes cleaned, toys put away, etc. Then I can sit and read a book or watch TV.
2. I chew my nails, a bad habit I've been trying to quit since I was a kid. Mom tried lots of ways to help me quit (offered money, manicures, etc), but for some reason I always go back to it.
3. I love black jelly beans.
4. I have a new obsession with flossing my teeth every night (or more). It used to be that I would floss maybe once a week. I don't know why I started after many years of being reprimanded by the hygienist, but now I love how it makes my teeth feel and I can't seem to do it enough. In fact, after this post, I think I'm going to go floss. Okay, that is quirky!
5. I hate ironing (and hardly ever do).
6. I won't wear under wire bras. (Sorry, maybe that was too much information).
Now I tag: Karen, Julia, Tina, and Kim. If you don't have a blog, you can post in the "comments" section if you want. Or, type your answers and turn them in to me. :)
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you today at the parade! :)
nice Buddy!
Ok....I have no blog....just love reading everybody elses.
Here's 6 unspectular quirks about me.
1. I have to have ice in my milk
2. I too chew my nails...(where did we get that from?!)
3. I can't stand lemon in my water or even a lemon wedge touching my glass of water.
4. I won't drink coffe or tea.
5. I have never had a glass or can or whatever of pop. (You already know this stuff) I have MAJOR quirks when it comes to drinking.
6. At stores, especially Sam's Club I always look at the person's mametag...because when they say, "Did you find everything Karen?", I can answer, "Yes, Judy, I did." Incidently it REALLY annoys me when they do that. So maybe I say it kinda snippy....for sure I mean it sarcastically.
Thanks Karen... I LOVE the Sam's Club name comment. Hillarious! :) Love you sister, silly quirks and all!
Post a Comment