Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good news; Answered prayers

Just a quick update on a couple things and a big "Yea, God!" for some answered prayers:

  • Anna is now riding the bus every day with no complaints and actually enjoys it!
  • Rylee was very proud of herself for not crying at all yesterday at school. I asked her if she liked school and she said, "Si." :)
  • Our car is being fixed today and insurance is paying all ($1700!) except $50 and the bike was fixed for only $15.

**Corrections: The car repair was only $700, not $1700, and we almost had to pay $500 instead of $50 to insurance, but we fought it and they stuck with the original $50 quote. Whew!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am happy for you. Thanks for sharing the answers as well as your prayer requests. It is always great to hear how God works things out! By the way, I tagged you--see my blog for instructions. :)