- Noah tries to keep up with the goofiness around here and he's really coming along with his speech. He hears the girls tell knock-knock jokes, so now he tries it, too, "naa naa" he says. "naa naa who, Noah?" "dada nonie bobo" (followed by the head tipped back and big giggles). No idea what it means, but he thinks he's pretty funny. It's really cute!
- Anna and Rylee were playing very nicely yesterday and out of the blue Rylee says: "Anna, you can't think you're better than God because God is the most goodest in the world."
- After supper each night we have "Play Rough Time with Daddy" which is when the kids, well... play rough with Daddy on the living room floor. Yesterday Rylee was ready to ride on Daddy's "flipping machine" and she yells: "To infinity and beyond!" just before she was flung through the air. Tonight during "rough time," she fell hard on the ground and said: "Oh my pancreas!" I'm not kidding, that's exactly what she said. We almost peed from laughing so hard!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
more funnies
Okay, I couldn't resist. I always keep a notepad handy to write down funny or cute things the kids say. So I thought I'd share a couple. Karen, you'll at least appreciate these! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh my gosh your kids are hilarious!! i am bustin' a gut over here laughing at my computer screen over what you posted amy! your house sounds like a blast to live in, you are blessed :) haha love ya girl!
Thanks for posting...you made my day. "My pancreas?!" What are we going do with that kid? I can't wait to ask Noah if he knows any knock-knock jokes.
my pancreas???!! love it!! where does she get this stuff??
hey amy...it's sara. first of all, your kids are sooo funny...love the pancreas one. second, i have not yet been invited to read your blog (i've been using my mom's account)...so, if you could add me, that would be great! and i will try to update my blog too.
Rylee is stealing my lines!!!
you gotta love what kids come up with! :)
Post a Comment