hey amers! yeah i decided it was time for me to join all ya'll, it'll be good for me i think :) I've been stalking you for a while though haha shhh, i love all your stories about your kids! your life is definitely filled with laughter and joy because of them, and not boring either i'm sure :) they are great, you should be proud! haha thanks for the comment :)
2 comments:
keep posting these....she is a RIOT!!!! I'm laughing so hard!
hey amers! yeah i decided it was time for me to join all ya'll, it'll be good for me i think :) I've been stalking you for a while though haha shhh, i love all your stories about your kids! your life is definitely filled with laughter and joy because of them, and not boring either i'm sure :) they are great, you should be proud! haha thanks for the comment :)
Post a Comment