Daily Adventures and Lessons in the Journey of Life.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
We're home!
We're excited to be settling back home with our newest family member. Noah is doing amazingly well. All praise & thanks to God for so many answered prayers! Noah's not so sure about the snow, but he'll have to get used to it, I guess! :)
Hey Amy!! I am soooo excited for you guys! Noah is so cute...i can't wait to meet him! Unfortunately, I will not be at grandma and grandpas this afternoon...i have to work at 230pm. But, I will hopefully be in town Tuesday or Wednesday, so maybe I will stop over then.
2 comments:
Hey Amy!! I am soooo excited for you guys! Noah is so cute...i can't wait to meet him! Unfortunately, I will not be at grandma and grandpas this afternoon...i have to work at 230pm. But, I will hopefully be in town Tuesday or Wednesday, so maybe I will stop over then.
Amy, we are so excited for your family. How Awesome!!
Tonya
Post a Comment