Well, we've had a little bit of a rough week...Rylee and Noah have both been sick with a nasty cold/cough (Noah's is Croup, I think), and my allergies have been very bad. So, we've been confined to home a lot. I was able to go to a youth conference these past 2 days, which was nice. Tonight I decided to take the kids out, even though Noah isn't quite 100% better. We went to see the tulips, watch Dutch Dancers and eat some cotton candy downtown Holland. We went with the Bannach's, so trying to get 6 kids pose for a picture was nearly impossible, but we tried. The kids had a lot of fun running around among the tulips and at the park. What beautiful weather for it, too!

1 comment:
Great pictures! It looks beautiful there, hope everyone feels better quick.
Love John, Becca and Bethany
Post a Comment