Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1

It's April 1 and 80 degrees today! Wow... Feels like summer! I've been sick the last couple days, and so thankful to be feeling better to enjoy this weather with the kids. Yesterday they got to go to Timbertown, Captain Sundae, and run through the sprinklers! Brent has the weekend off so we're looking forward to some time together to work around the house. Maybe open the pool! (No, better not, then it will for sure snow yet.).


Last weekend was our annual neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. I think we had about 300 eggs this year! (Between 7 kids).





The other night Noah fell asleep at supper time. Obviously eating still isn't his favorite thing! Check out this video:





So Spring Break begins officially tomorrow. My big plan for the break is to potty train Noah. I'm going for the "potty training in 3 days" method. We'll see how it goes!

Rylee and Noah were hamming it up for the camera tonight:




No comments: