Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kid's Activities

Spring is always busy with many fun kids' activities. Here is a bit of what's been keeping us busy lately.

Monday I was able to go with Noah and his class on a field trip to Teusink's farm. He had a great time riding the pony, feeding the goats, and playing with his best friend Trevor! Anna is in a TaeKwonDo class called Soaring Eagles on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Wax on, wax off, Anna!



Today I got to go to a "mother's tea" with Rylee and her preschool class. The Moms got to listen to the kids sing a song, read a book they made for us, then they served us fruit, juice & bread. We also each got a corsage and a vase that they made. So precious!

I'm so blessed and so thankful for our kids!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness- what a cute little cowboy Noah makes:) And the girls-they are so sweet too. Your kiddos sure do bring out a glow in you, Amy!