
We're working on another adoption update and have to submit a family picture. Brad Dykstra did a great job and took this picture for us after church Sunday morning. Noah really is happy, even though he never smiles for pictures! :) We are so thankful for our Sluiter 5!
2 comments:
great picture!
What a beautiful family!
So, I just read your comment about your memory of me. Oh man, I think I tried to forget that little incident, but then it all came flooding back to me...no pun intended. :)
Okay so I just remembered another sort of scary thing that happened with you and me. Spring Hill when the fire alarms went off and the two of us drove to the office and no one was around. Remember how creepy it was and how paranoid we were? Haha...I think you are in some of my more frightening memories. Don't worry I have lots of non-scary with you too. :)
Post a Comment