Thursday, January 10, 2008
waiting & frustrated
I know many of you are on pins & needles with us this week waiting for our "pink slip" to go get Noah. We've all been praying so hard and it's so frustrating and impossible for me to understand why it hasn't happened yet. We've been waiting 18 months, so what's another day or week, right? But since we're SO CLOSE to the end, each day without news is so incredibly hard! Our case worker has been very helpful, but she's also surprised we haven't heard. If we don't hear anything by next week, it's time to get our congressmen involved. Come on, US Embassy!!! My child is thousands of miles away in another country and there's nothing I can do to get him here. I just have to wait and trust. God's really been teaching us a lot of trust and I'm ready to be done learning! I don't understand. Please pray. And I'll just keep trusting that God knows what He's doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love you and waiting with you!
Post a Comment