Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jay-sus

Anna came home today with this letter for Santa:

Rylee came up with a Christmas present for Brent and me wrapped up like this:

And Noah brought home a Christmas card:

I just love all their creativity, imagination & excitement!

Last weekend, we went with the Bannach's to downtown Zeeland for a horse-drawn trolley ride and a visit to Santa:

This is not the greatest picture, but this is of the Christmas program Sunday night:

And Rylee at her class party today:
And my favorite: A video of Rylee & her class singing: "Happy Birthday Jesus:"

Notice how Rylee has on her cute Christmas dress with her snow boots? I forgot to pack a pair of shoes for her to change into. Oh well... can't remember everything!

I have to end with one funny Rylee story: We've been working with her on her letters and sounds. She's up to letter J but gets it mixed up with the letter G sound. Yesterday I asked her what letter "Jesus" started with and she said "G." I corrected her and told her that Jesus starts with a J. And she replied, "Oh, so it's Jay-sus." :)

1 comment:

Karen R said...

Thanks for posting this. SO adorable. I just wanna hug those cutie pies!!!