Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Treasures in Heaven

Rylee recites Matthew 6:19-21

Just a little explanation on this one. This is actually Anna's verse this month in school, except she's learning it in Spanish. At the supper table each night, we all practice it together in both English and Spanish. This particular night I began the verse like I usually do, saying a phrase and everyone repeating after me. But Rylee took off and recited the whole thing! We had no idea that she could do that! So she did it again for a video. Afterwards I asked her if she knew what that verse meant. According to Rylee this verse means "that there will be no bad guys in heaven." She's right... I guess it's a start. Gotta love the child-like faith!

1 comment:

Lil said...

oh Amy... how can you stand it? this is so precious... "store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..." yes, my dear sweet Rylee... yes!
And the funny faces! I'm laughing in my chair.
Noah's pictures are GREAT...he's going to school! What a big boy already! Enjoy, my friend, enjoy.
Love you,
Lil