So I had some fun tonight trying to make the blog look a little cuter. I really don't know what I'm doing, so without spending money on fun digital scrap booking kits, this is the best I could do. :)
Also, here's some recent pictures of the kids. We had such beautiful weather this week so we took them to the Fish & Game Club for some fun pics in the leaves.



4 comments:
Amy-I love the new background...I just might have to go to that site too!
love the new layout buddy. next time give me a call. I would LOVE to take some photos of the kiddos.
Amy- the new blog look is fantastic...but seeing your beautiful kids is even better. Can they get any cuter???Yep- I may have to take a peek at this site for a makeover myself.
I love the new look. The great pictures also add to the enjoyment!!
Post a Comment