Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Snow!

The kids are thankful for the snow we got this week! I had to run out and get Anna new snow pants since she outgrew hers from last year, but everything else fit for all 3 kids (boots, gloves, jackets). Our budget is thankful for that! :)

Unlike last winter, Noah actually smiled outside in the snow and was able to walk even with his boots & snow pants on. He was having a ball!

This morning, though, the girls and I were in the kitchen and Noah went into the closet and came out holding up his swim suit and a swim diaper and was trying to ask if we could go swimming. We all laughed so hard!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys did get a lot of snow! I can't believe it. We haven't had any yet in IA, but it feels cold enough for it! I am glad the kids had so much fun in it!