Earlier this week I got my hair chopped. There were 2 reasons I decided to do this. First of all, we have our big bike trip coming up. 12 of us (high school students & leaders) are biking from Zeeland up to Mackinaw at the end of the month. This hairstyle will be much cooler and hopefully more conducive to helmet-head!
The second reason I made this choice was for my friend Lindy, who is battling cancer. Lindy got her hair cut last week, with the knowledge that she will lose her hair with her chemo treatments. Her faith through this trial has been incredible... she fully believes that God will heal her. Her motto is: "no tears, just smiles." She has such a positive attitude and strong faith. So she inspired me. (Please keep praying for Lindy. She got results today that they found cancer in 2 of the 6 lymph nodes they removed).

1 comment:
Amy-It looks great! Are you doing the bike trip as part of a larger group or just your group? I am anxious to hear about it. I didn't know you were going to do that.
Post a Comment