Grandma & Grandpa D went with the kids and me Monday night to see the Dutch Dancers. It was so much fun and Grandpa even bought the kids an elephant ear! The girls had fun in their costumes, but Noah wanted NOTHING to do with his. Oh well...one of those things that was not worth the battle. He had fun anyway... he loved to run away into the park & into the crowds. I was so thankful to have Grandma & Grandpa to help watch him!
I remember doing this same thing with Wendy...dancing along with the dancers. I even remember wearing the same dress that Anna is now wearing! 
And here's one more of Noah in the bath... having fun with suds in his hair... he loves being silly!

3 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!! LOVE the kids!!
Oh Amy, what FUN pics of the kids and Gramma and Grampa at Tulip Time! Sure wish I could have been there to see them dancing so cute! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Kath
Amy- How are you? Love seeing the Tulip Time pictures. And what a little ham Noah is in the tub!
Post a Comment